Norther

Duuuuuuuuude.... I met Petri twice, and he is fucking awesome. Funny, friendly, really nice. All the Ensiferum dudes were awesome but Markus and Petri were my faves. I don't know what you heard about Petri but I got to hang out with him a lot both nights, I will vouch for him. If he was a dick, it was probably to some piece of shit like the girl who ran up to him and screamed in his face at the top of her lungs 'OMG PETRI I LOVE YOU OMG OMG OMG".... Like :rolleyes: come on.

I seriously think that you did that OMG shit and not a fangirl

Anyway, I like Death Unlimited by them and Mirror Of Madness. New album is sorta ok and the vid sux ass..

@muffin; oh, ok... i was just wondering... but you see what joe says... so guess everyone has their opinion... maybe he was trying to piss you off... :lol:

oh not me dude, ive heard a lot of stories, mainly from bands touring with them.
I.e, being around them a bit more than just a few hours in a night

everyone can put on a smile for a few hours and laugh, but if you're an asshole, you're an asshole to the core, and that shows, believe me

Lol, i could have predicted most of these responses. Not many can like both Bodom and Norther for some reason, it's always a shit war between them!? and i don't really get how people can say Petri is a bad vocalist when comparing with Alexi. Petri is one of my favourite harsh vocalists.. but again - it's all a matter of opinion.

Also, N is the best album this year IMO.

I liked the first 3 or 4 albums alot, now I hear "N" and it just sounds like pure effortless trash. Very disappointing.

Well it seems like Petri is much more into Ensiferum now anyway (which kinda sounds like crap aswell...not saying the VS isn't a great album, but it's very bland) so I guess he doesn't have time to write good music for Norther (which doesn't really make sense because he doesn't write anything in Ensiferum anyway). It was good while it lasted.

Petri wrote 'The New Dawn' off Vicotry songs, and 2 songs off 'N'. Victory songs i bland? :/ I like Ensiferum just as much with Petri as i did with Jari, even though Jari is the more complete musician.

Eh well, I just think the songs lack that special quality that really made them "Ensiferum" (I guess that quality would be Jari). I just miss his amazing vocals and solos. But then again I guess that's why we have Wintersun. I can't wait for "Time", coming 2037!!!