Norther

Fuck yourself, your presence is not needed :zzz:

+1

Fuck Jari, everyone sucks his peen much more than he deserves. And apparently, according to a person who I know who has hung out with Jari MANY ties and has pics to prove it, Jari likes to make out with little girls at bars. GOSSIP LAWL!

Much more than Jari deserves? We're on a Bodom forum you know... you don't think Alexi gets the same? (A hell of a lot more).

and your gossip is shit without proof :lol:

Fuck yourself, your presence is not needed :zzz:

tagteamtroll.jpg

Much more than Jari deserves? We're on a Bodom forum you know... you don't think Alexi gets the same? (A hell of a lot more).

and your gossip is shit without proof :lol:

I don't even like Alexi, and FYI, everyone on here sucks Jari's dick more than Alexi's so :lol:

Frozen Angel would be one of the best metal songs ever without that emo clear vocal part.. Other good songs I know are Unleash Hell, Scream, etc etc.. some of their songs have parts that are double as good as COB approximately.. They just fucked it up by not knowing how to make songs. They have the potential, they can make some very good stuff, but can't make a song out of it.

Frozen Angel would be one of the best metal songs ever without that emo clear vocal part.. Other good songs I know are Unleash Hell, Scream, etc etc.. some of their songs have parts that are double as good as COB approximately.. They just fucked it up by not knowing how to make songs. They have the potential, they can make some very good stuff, but can't make a song out of it.

Unleash hell:headbang:
I think Norther is a kickass band