Nosturi gig just shown on tv

once your in the efnet channel type
!urls
it will message you a link where you can download directly

(i dont want to paste it here as taht will rape their bandwidth... great rip too so support the .fi)

Guys, I don't hate Alexi or COB, it's just really that Alexi never does justice to his recordings (but for some reason he did back in the Tokyo Warheart days) and it seems like hes struggling very hard to play absolutely everything during that gig, as well as many other recent videos I've seen. I know he is only human, but he shouldn't be writing stuff that he can't adequately play in a live setting. Allu is NOT god, and I'm not fat (random insult, haha) but honestly, watch the gig and just listen to what he's playing, most of it is sloppy as ass. This definately isn't an isolated incident (download any other bootleg except for maybe Seoul). By the way, wasn't this a very recent show? I assume they've been playing these songs for a while.

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Fucking right! I'm so sick of people talking shit that can't back it up. Like Elysian, talks all kinds of shit and can't bend a note to save his life. It's not even that so much, it's just the overall lack of respect that pisses me off. Grow the fuck up.

I do respect what Alexi and COB have accomplished, no doubt. Hatebreeder is an amazing album and I COULD NOT write something better, and I never claimed I could.

Would somebody of all the finnish people here be so nice and tell us a little bit about what they are speaking in the interview. In one part he talks about Slipknot. Would be interesting to hear what he's saying there. So please anybody can give us a bit information.

Thanks

Well, I'm finnish so I guess I can translate a bit.

First they talk about how it makes you really nervous to play in your hometown. "It's just something about playing Helsinki". Then in the next part Roope tells that he had lots of pressure on him to train 17 songs in a short amount of time to play for a sold out Moscow crowd. Then they talk about that the songs change a bit when you play them live for a long time. The part that you mentioned about Slipknot. Alexi is saying that when they were touring in America, many ppl came to them and thanked them for bringing guitar solos back to the heavy metal scene. Then he says that he was really surprised about that and he thinks that he can't that kind of credit for it. The part about Slipknot and stuff is that the solos are actually making a come back cause there's atleast one on the new Slipknot album. It's really nothing intresting and I think that YLE could have done a much better job with this. Things like Sixbounder and Bunch me, I bleed really take the credibility of the show and put it in a trash can. So the only good part is the gig itself, and that isn't that good either.

Hope I wrote something useful :)

Deathroller said:
there's a torrent floating around apparently and it's available from nortek's irc channel or however you say it. www.nortek.org

praise me

how do u play the file??
ive tried to run it through media player but it doesnt work?? any suggestions