Not Panzer related but...

Yea Best Buy is the mecca ! How could anyone have shafted you so badly? Now you shall spend endless hours in the Target return lines..... :yow: Poor Poor Avvy....

I got 6 DVDs which I was so HAPPY about. Have you ever watched Mystery Science Theater 3000? I love those movies freakin crack me the hell up.... So no returns for me this year thank gosh!

for NYE I think I'm going to either go to the Mummers Day parade here in Philly or head up to the wonder that is Times Square.... Its still up in the air at the moment...

I went yesterday and there was no line :yow:

I have to go back again though...

I love MST3K. I used to watch it all the time when it was on the Sci-Fi channel. My friend actually had the whole DVD collection once, but I forget who that was. I love the color commentary on the films, but the other times when they have the story and that goofy woman it gets kind of dull...

If you go to Times Square, you be partyin'. It's too bad the little town I live in is a suckfest full of nothingness.

Hey Av,

Yeah I went to Times Sq it was a madhouse and a half tho I wouldn't have expected any less.
Yes Best Buys lines have shortened considerably so I was off to look for a new job. Went on an interview Monday got the job on Thurs and start Tues. I really wanted to get back into school but some legasl woes I am going thru now have put that on hold for a bit. Plus my car (named Blaze since it is signed by the old lead singer of Maiden) is in need of some major engine repair and so I need to get back to working a "real" job to pay for that. I am also in the process of purchasing the home I live in (well actually buying my ex out) so itr is sucking up any cash I have. Kinda bummin on that score since it looks like this summer is going to be a major touring summer for my fav bands.
Zac has a KD post and I had to smile since the man is coming around here in April and I'd love to go check him out.
So what did you wind up doing for NYE?

Mmmm Anthrax...

Yeah if I didn't know that there was ever a big to do about this new years thing, it could have easily passed as just another day at my place. I got wrapped up in some projects I had recieved after Christmas, and when one of my friends asked me to come party with her and some friends, I had to decline. Meh. I'll do something next year I guess.

Nice to hear about the job. :kickass: I think I'll be looking for another one myself come May or so. I hope your legal woes get straightened out soon. Can't say I've been there, but if I knew of something more inspiring and thought provoking to say that would helpful, I'd say it.

I always liked Blaze. X-Factor is a great Maiden CD. In my opinion, it is one of the most well written. I can't wait for this summer! I've missed a few nice shows this winter already, so I have to make up for it. I've missed Slayer, Rush, and... I forget who. There was another badass band that I missed this winter. All because my buddy didn't have the money to go. Ok, ok, neither did I, but that's beside the point. Whoa. This is turning into an email...

:Spam:

Later :wave:

Hwey Av, aren't you a good soul thank you for your kind words.

Yea next year maybe we ca beg the Panzer boys to play somewhere centrally located and have a huge BB meetup/ JP concert. Maybe if we put the bug in their ear now we can plan for it :)
The job is going very well. Its at Canon Business Systems and I got a pretty cool office and they even let me put up a mini IM picture so it makes me a happy camper. Tho I absolutely HATE accounting and all I do is bill their vendors and record their receivables. Its rather blah but important to them , they bonded me for 12.5 million ha ha. So all and all things are well on that front.

This weekend I am going to hang with my maidne tribute pals in a band called Sanctuary , they let me do their trooper Eddie and sing the Dance of Death.... always a good time. How cool would it be if I knew enough peeps to get a .ittle Panzer tribute band going..... Not many could imitate Harry but as we know there is only one...

Hope you've been having a good week :):wave:

Heck I'd love to see a Panzer show, no matter where it was held. I've yet to see them live. I think it was Mark who told me that they played a show here before, at the Lago. I'm pretty sure they closed that venue though. I would probably have to drive, because I'm sure my friend wouldn't want to go halfway across the state. But I would definitely go! I'm sure the next time Panzer tours within the tri-state area I will do anything to get there.

At least you have Eddie at work to keep you company. I'm glad things are going well for ya. I swear I need a vacation already. And the holidays just ended!

So are you a good singer? You should send me an MP3! And as for the Panzer tribute band, count me in! I've always wanted to sing. :loco:

Have fun accounting! :p