Notable Releases: 2015 Edition

Here is the new track. Crank it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Just listened on my shitty iPhone speaker. Can't wait to hear it for real.

Finally, an Agalloch release worth getting excited about! Doomcifer will hopefully let us know when it leaks.

It's gonna be weird/cool when I see it on the shelves at my local Newbury Comics record store. Agg, do you make out more by us buying it from a brick & mortar store, from online distro, or directly from you? I assume that I know the answer to this but probably not. The music biz is fucking EEIIRRWWDDSSs.

Honestly, being on a label, we won't make that much no matter where you buy it. It's just the way it is unfortunately. Glad you guys are enjoying it though!

Honestly, being on a label, we won't make that much no matter where you buy it. It's just the way it is unfortunately. Glad you guys are enjoying it though!

icon13.gif
:erk:

Are labels dying with the growing popularity of bandcamp? Seems like if you do your own recordings you can make significantly more money independently. Or are you guys in need of distribution/production assets?

Are labels dying with the growing popularity of bandcamp? Seems like if you do your own recordings you can make significantly more money independently. Or are you guys in need of distribution/production assets?

We were actually making more independently with bandcamp, but the label certainly makes distribution of shirts and physical copies much easier, because aside from the band, I work 7 days a week and don't have a whole lot of time.

We were actually making more independently with bandcamp, but the label certainly makes distribution of shirts and physical copies much easier, because aside from the band, I work 7 days a week and don't have a whole lot of time.

7 days? Damn communist Russia.

The track is awesome, by the way.