Notable Releases: 2015 Edition

LOVING the new Drudkh. If you guys are willing to give it multiple listens, it's a real grower. I've probably listened 10-15 times or so already and it keeps getting better.

a0222019929_16.jpg

New Valkyrie?! Holy Shit!!! :kickass:

I am posting such a large image because this album is AVAILABLE NOW. I am not fucking around, you bastards. This is possibly the greatest metal album of this century. "Suspended in the Brume of Eos" is pretty close to that title as well. Buy or fucking die. ("Aria of Vernal Tombs" - 20 Buck Spin 2015)

a2936586641_10.jpg

I can't believe that none of you are talking about the new Obsequiae. Just an impossibly good album, this band has a very unreal quality about them. The harp instrumentals are like ripped out of romantic history or something… genius.

absolutely. i think they went just a tiny bit crazy with the vocal reverb, but it definitely delivers that cavernous-castle vibe. the rest of the mix/master is incredible.

^^^ I'm watching a video from that album and still wondering why heavy metal ever got a haircut.

Now I'm listening to that new Obsequiae and it sounds like it smells like Terry Gilliam's Jabberwocky.