------
SNK Baseball Stars 1 & 2
Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball
Power Pros 2008

Nigball
------
NBA 2K7
Double Dribble
NCAA Basketball (Old School version, don't recall the year)

Football
-------
Tecmo Superbowl
NFL 2K5

Hockey
--------
NHL 94
NHL 09

I can list a thousand more that are worthy of your time, but these are the ones I hold dearest to my heart.

Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 :kickass:

sbbsim1.jpg

The 3 games that I'm waiting to purchase are all sports games.

The Bigs 2
NHL 10
Madden 2010 (Going to wait and see if this can compete with the defunct Sega line)

The best sports video game of all time was Blades Of Steel for regular Nintendo. I will take this opinion to my death.
any hockey game that cuts to a real punching match where the LOSER goes to the penalty box is a winner in my book! actually the only sports games i really enjoyed were this, plain ole Ice Hockey for NES and NHL 94 for SNES. but i never watched hockey.

oh yeh, Tecmo Bowl for NES ruled too

I could never figure out what the announcer was saying when you passed the puck. "Rip the pass"????

Oh, that FIFA World Cup game for Sega. Don't remember the year. Me and my buddy played that game for about a year straight "back in college." Actually ruined our friendship for a while. That motherfucker.

lol @ Sirloin
I too, played what was probably the same game for hours on end. I think it was FIFA 93. Whatever year it was, it was during the era that Japan qualified for the World Cup. So, basically, it's the only soccer game ever made that you can play as Japan. They were somehow unbeatable, too.

FIFA International Soccer, actually. Colloquially known as FIFA 94. It was released in 1993, so I was pretty close.

Holy shit FIFA International Soccer used to be my favorite video game. My best friend had it for Super Nintendo and we used to play it non stop. I remember that one button essentially did everything useful like pass, shoot and tackle.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2006 (PC) is pretty much what Dev and I have been about for the past 3 years. I doubt I would see the guy much otherwise what with his loony musical tastes and all :heh:

It was the game where tapping B and C together knocked your opponent down, without foul.

Remeber Track & Field on Playstation? I used to run the 100m in something like 6 :lol:

(bwahahaha)

edit : does it work? I'll never get this BBCode

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Track and Field game on NES, where to swim you repeatedly tapped A; to run you repeatedly tapped A; to long jump you repeatedly tapped A and then pressed B, et al. Good times.