Notable Releases to Come 2009 Edition

i heard some tracks and its pretty nuts ...

so far all good stuff this year ... new NAPALM DEATH is amazing :kickass:

new monolithe eh

i just heard monolithe 1 for the first time in ages the other day and realized it's PRETTY FREAKIN' COOL

The new issue of Rock Hard Germany had a listening session report of the new DESTRÖYER 666 album. I don't know when it's gonna come out.

FUNERAL MIST "Maranatha" CD/DLP

Sword of Faith

White Stone

Jesus Saves!

A new Light

Blessed Curse

Living Temples

Anathema Maranatha

Anti-Flesh Nimbus

Release date : 23rd of February.

new monolithe eh

i just heard monolithe 1 for the first time in ages the other day and realized it's PRETTY FREAKIN' COOL

Oh yeah, I haven't listened to that band in YEARS. I use to chill out all the time to their first one.

I'm gonna pop that shit in (figuratively speaking, as it will be downloaded, not physically inserted into a CD drive).

I haven't listen to Monad... in several years, so I lost my basis for comparison. I do remember that album being a sleeper in the sense that it attacked you harder if you're were in a state of passive listening. An album to clutch your spirit between states of consciousness. The June Frost on the other hand is a full frontal impalement of doominance. (see what I did there?) The production is too much for my sub-par pc speakers to bear. I need to give Weirdtruth.jp a ring. so I can hear it on a proper format. Heavier than Jarrod before the subway diet, as depressing as a liberal majority congress, this coherently structured album is best suited for play in the front terrace of the Stanley Hotel. Hail to the Aussies! :kickass: