NOVEMBERS DOOM, WOODS OF YPRES, SACRED DAWN - Chicago!

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Saturday, November 14th, 2009
Reggies Rock Club
2109 S. State St. (South Loop) Chicago,IL
8:00 PM

NOVEMBERS DOOM
Headlining performance in support of
"Into Night's Requiem Infernal"

WOODS OF YPRES
From Toronto Canada
Making their Chicago live debut!

SACRED DAWN
Chicago progressive metal masters!

EARTHEN GRAVE
Featuring RON HOLZNER (Ex-TROUBLE)
and violin virtuoso RACHEL BARTON-PINE

EMPYREAN SKY
Progressive Death Metal

Tickets are $10
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE

NDFlyer.jpg

Wow, only $10 too. You guys should get a full north american tour going and hit the northwest.

For those of you who may already be planning a road trip for this show...

Breaking News FYI - The date of the show has been moved to Saturday November 14th! Official news coming from Novembers Paul, soon (who's busy destroying Spain with the band at the moment).

Chicago...

Well since your visiting this... city of ours there are probably a few places you may want to check out.

Kuma's! Kuma's is a metal pub that serves outstanding hamburgers with with metal names. http://www.kumascorner.com/html/food.html

Metal Haven: One of (the only?) dedicated metal shops, the owners cool, a fun place to check out.

Also, I just went to the place you're playing (for the agalloch concert), its a really awesome place, beer a bit expensive, 4$ PBR, but for most concerts that pretty much average, I think. It feels like a really personal space to have a concert in, which is a blast for the fans/band. Kinda small, but it can pack in a lot of people. Well anyway, see ya at the concert!

Damn all you midwesterners! :( I would love to see this lineup in Texas. Please contact me if and when any of the parties involved would like to see it happen 'cause I know a few promoters that would definitely be willing to do their part.