Now doing something?

no, please don't tell me you will start one of "those" Now Thinking thread!!!
It would be probably the only forum with 5+ "Now Something" threads hehehehe

anyway, I'm "working" right now...i wish i wasn't so i could be lazy somewhere else with someone else...

fathervic (who wishes he didn't need the money)

Studying for my exam of psychophisiology, and listening to the Young Sherlock Holmes soundtrack. I like it. The soundtrack, I mean, psychophisiology sucks big time.

|ng.

Well, hmmm let's make this interesting......how about "what's the most interesting thing you did in the past couple of days?" How about it? Could be interesting I geuss.

Well for me I went to the North American International Auto Show yesterday in Detroit. I got to see some really weird concept cars! I saw two different Hybrid SUV's! There's a Ford Escape Hybrid coming out soon and a Toyota SUV. The Toyota SUV is suppose to get 600 miles (1000 km?) to a tank of gas! And it can tow around 3500 lbs and can accelerate from 0-60 MPH (0-100 km) in less than 8 seconds. Not bad. Speaking of SUV's I saw this SUV that could go 165 MPH (280 KM?)!!!!!! It's a Porsche SUV! That SUV hauls ass! I also got to see a Natural Gas Concept car and a Hyrdogen Fuel Cell concept car.

Theredintheskyisours said:
Well, hmmm let's make this interesting......how about "what's the most interesting thing you did in the past couple of days?" How about it? Could be interesting I geuss.

That could be rather depressing. The most interesting thing I did in the past couple of days is my psychophisiology exam. :erk: Hope next week something I'm arranging these days work out as expected. :D

|ng.

now doing: have just gathered my mobile phone from the floor..yup,i've become an expert on throwing it here and there :Smug: also: listening to ITW and feeling guilty about not studying my german homework..and thinking about the stuff i have to pack in a couple of hours...war in my brain and soul :p

the most interesting stuff in the last days:
hmmmm mmmmmmm read a cool book :) "eddies oäkting" (in swedish)...in english it's called "eddies bastard" or sth....

|ngenius said:
Hope next week something I'm arranging these days work out as expected. :D
|ng.
we want more!! we want more!! details i mean ;)

and psychophysiology does NOT suck!! :Spin:

thered@ what's a SUV?

yup we want more :p

for me right now i'm working...and the last most interesting thing I've done this days was packing and packing all my stuff....grrrr too much stuff for a such small flat!!!!

You want more, and I give you everything. :D Finally things got worse and worse, and my plans were fucked up by some bussiness men so occupied in gaining more money to mind about me.

Explanation: A friend of mine contacted and told me that the bank he was working at needed a new programmer. He had some influences over there, so my name was suggested to get in. Everything seemed to work smoothly until they came up with a new requirement: I was supposed to establish a deal between my university and the bank, to be hired as a student in practice. Due to some reasons, that deal is not possible to be done, so it seems they're gonna look for someone else.

The most upsetting fact here is that they're trying to hire someone stable and professional, but always counting on the economical advantages of that kind of deal. They're a bank, for the God's sake!!! :yuk:

|ng.

Melancholia said:
thered@ what's a SUV?
It's a Sports Utility Vehicle. Like a Hummer, Ford Explorer, Land Rover, etc...ya know the kind of cars that get 4 miles per gallon of gas! (I don't know how to convert that to Kilometers per liter) And they are as heavy as a whale! Imagine something as big as a Hummer going 165 Miles per hour! (Around 270.6 Km/hr if I am not mistaken! That's pretty darn fast!) And imagine one of those things going from say more than the length of France on just one tank of gas!? That's the hybrid SUV though!

Now doing: My homework, and drinking Mountain Dew while listening to my stereo. Not a good combination for homework, but oh well!:D

Ingy@ oh :(( :cry: I'm sorry it went bad... what a fucking story :(( they are looking for somebody professional but at the same time trying to hire you as a practice student!!! aaaaaaaaaa????

Thered@ this SUV thing sounds cool as far as my non-existant knowledge of cars allows me to understand :D I wouldn't mind having a huge landrover!!! i'd sell it and travel France by train :loco:

The last interesting thing: packing, packing, packing and oh, guess what?? packing again!!! did i mention packing??? yup,I´m (we're) packing! I was packing packing, packing and oh,yeah, i did some packing as well...
Packing makes you want to sell all your possessions immedetialy and travel naked to your new land :loco:
Oh,apart from the packing,i'm planning a little trip :Spin: that's cool!!! :hotjump:

ND: drinking coffee... listening to music, surfing...soon i'll eat lunch or sth (lentils mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) and then study...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!! Surprising surprise, the bank called me this afternoon and... I'm hired. o_O Yeah, I don't understand it either, but I guess my friend had something to do with that. Tomorrow is my first day, wish me luck. :)

|ng.

Now doing : Working in a very messy youth hostel, for it is under heavy renovation.

last few days ; I came back from my trip in Long Island, NY !! Mel, I'll make a résumé later on, maybe tonight :D

BTW, where are you guys moving ? Have fun packing !

now, in multitasking mode: browsing the board, posting every now and then, knitting my brother's scarf, munching on some bread, sipping coffee, listening to kotiteollisuus and "watching" the news on tv :D

my brain processes can't hold of so much information! so my multitask mode include just three or four processes at once...and some of them consist of breathing and blinking every now and then.

@Ingenius!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!! let's hope it will be a nice job!!!!! *crossing fingers* Now you're in...so that's the difficult step! hoooooraaaaay!

@bluemoon...did it go right??? ;) is the world fluffy and pink?

Ingy@ wonderful!! :hotjump: felicidades!!!! Hope you'll have a nice time in your new job, be successful & make money!! :Spin: good luck!

Blue Moon@ welcome back!!! i was thinking of you the other day :err: take your time!! I'll be glad to hear that you had a nice time and the world is fluffy and pink :D

Bluemoon / thered@ Thered was right about the fact that i will make a trip,but the packing wasn't for that... Blue moon knows and guessed corectly! actually FV is returning back to Spain ... and me will follow soon (in 2 months approximately) so we have to empty our flat...
Uff,imagine,in some months i will be in spain saying: hola! que tal?? or Kaixo! Zer moduz? (basque) or Hola! Com estàs? in catalan or Ola! Como che vai? in galician.. what a country!! :zombie: :)

a hug to Rei who's back...

as for me... Now doing: listening to music,chatting a bit, writting SMS, foruming andf having headache :(

FatherVic/Melancholia : The world is quite fluffy and pink indeed ;) But to know how to love is to know what to hate, so I'm back in my country with a vengeance, ready for some shows with my gang, hopefully.

Too bad you guys are leaving Greece !! Well I guess it's cool for you, but Kat and I are coming to Europe hopefully before next year, and we were, among other countries, going to Greece to see some people of her relatives... I talked about you, bunch of freaks, and thought of maybe meeting you guys there. Damn it. Aww well. I'll keep you informed if we plan on going to Spain.

I'll still write you the résumé I promised. BTW, Greek Orthodox churches are fun, (especially when they are packed with Greek ladies that love your french accent :D ) First time experience ; even if I'm atheist, the experience was cool. I behaved, promise.

Now Doing:

Now paying the couple of albums I've won in ebay. I've found a lot of albums I want and whose price sounds reasonable, but... wow, I'm buying too much!!!!

|ng.