Now doing something?

Melonaki@ well,as you said painful/idiotic people are everywhere...but we tend to pay more attention to the idiots around us than to the idiots 3000kms away and think that only our own country is idiot-infested... sad..but what can we do :(

ing@ cool reply :D

Butifarrian@ thanks :)

all@ what the heck is RENFE, you strange catalan people?? :cry:

/troll ( butifarra :puke: )

and maybe that contributes to the fact that you're bored and brings to question how cool and helpful reading the posts is and how awful is to have big pics as signature that opens debates about Alexi's Laiho sexuality. But hey! welcome, and feel free to get bored in this forum, too :)

butifarrian: nah, Renfe is not that bad, the ferrocates are far worse...and well it's not that worship renfer nor sell their tickets, but I've always thought that they provide a good service, but may be it's just because I use the Mataró-Barcelona line which is the OLDEST rail line in the whole Spain, so I suppose they try their best there if only out of respect...
Farigola rulez ;)

@invader: Renfe is the Spanish railway company, best known for not showing up when they should, showing up when they should not and replying to angry questions from angry costumers with a couple of shrugs that leave's you with the thought that somebody in the Renfe board of directors is laughing at you hold the coin of your highly priced ticked and makes you wonder why in the seventh hell did you brake your promiss of not buying a renfe ticket ever again in your miserable life...
But they're also cool, because they're white/red/grey...so thumbs up to renfe for originality! ;)

fathervic (metrosupporter)

perfecterror said:
i am currentlyy posting without reading any of the other posts... i am also bored...

This reminds me how I do hate, how I really, really hate, people wearing enormous signatures, unless they save innocent kangaroos from being murdered in Australia.

|ng.

ah, so renfe is the railway company?
hmmmmm and me who started worrying!!! :tickled:
I've actually been in a Renfe train (if i'm not mistaken) and it was kinda nice!
As for the Renfe-chaos hehe i've experienced lots of other chaos here in Greece,so why should i worry? Chaos is a greek word :loco:

and what's farigola???

/troll (Propera parada...-or sth like that,i don't recall exactly hehe )

farithroat?...uhnmm damn, i can't recall the translation to English...but well it's an aromatic herb, that's for sure...and I'd even say that it has very little lilac flowers...uhmmm...
ingy...is it tomillo in castellanation?

fathervic (arghh....but i can't move my ass to the dictionary)

FV@ The Mataro line is the best line! Try to catch the Puigcerdà (cerda...oink) line with only one track that makes the trains have to wait in the station until the next train leaves the track free. It's like a monorail...only that mono stands for monkey in this case. I love it so much when I'm stuck in Mollet for over 15 minutes...I can't stop laughing! (...) And what about the classical music that sometimes they have on at full blast and you can't even talk to the person right next to you. Ooooh and the ticketmen! What a bunch of bastards!

I prefer the ferrocatas...have you heard the sound that the ticket machines make when you press the buttons to buy a ticket? It's fascinating! It's like....mmmm.....PLOP! hahahah when there's a few machines being used you hear: PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP PLOP!...arg...I think I shouldn't work so much...

Farigola, valeriana, camamilla, menta, rosella, romani, bardana, cannabis (nooooooo) sajolida, llorer, marduix...everything you can imagine! I'm Mr. Herbalarse!

By the way...Is anyone going on holidays this year?

Heeeeey, yeah, my holidays. Aside from the fact that I'm not working these days, I'm looking forward to attend the Sweden Rock festival this year, anyone wanna come with me? :D

Btw, is your little village nice and close to forests, mountains and wolves? I'd like to visit the mountains.

|ng.

The only wolf around here.....is me :p

If you want to see cows, pigs, and farmlife my village is the wrong place. The only pigs we have are retired snobs from barcelona that spend more time showing off their ferraris than using their brains. If you like ultra-expensive cars and posh bastards this is the place for you!

aaaaand this yearrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............MINORCAAAAAAAAAA (olé)

well...half my new family is there....i lived one year there....and I miss it :)

i want a tiropita!!!! and I want a good souvlaki and the marvellous pizza hut!!!

fv (50% ellinas)