Now Playing? NP

viking.gif
Ensiferum: s/t
viking.gif

*Eldzik noticed some fresh blood on Borky forum, but not really smart blood* ;) ahhhh... kids...

Lunaris - A Final Journey

LadyA noticed people who think they are above their station.talk about summat interesting and ill show of my knowledge.FUCK YOU:Smug:

Originally posted by markgugs

Eldzik is referring to the battle I recently had w/ the lovely ;) LadyA. She don't like me too much.
bawling.gif

Oh well.

lovely??? i think she is ugly like godzilla:lol: it's only avi... anyways, 130 posts in three days and all stupid... nice result:p

Originally posted by Eldzik

lovely??? i think she is ugly like godzilla:lol: it's only avi... anyways, 130 posts in three days and all stupid... nice result:p

I was pretty impressed myself. 130 posts and NOT a single w/o spelling and/or grammar errors. That's as hard to do as making NO errors. :lol:

130 really?!?!?!? could that possibly be because i am not at home at the moment,actually on really boring trip away and seeing as i go home tomorow, back to my oh so exciting life you lot will not hear of me so often *sigh of relief* its purely boredom that im here responding to you people.

oh and i think markgugs may have been being sarcastic when he said lovely, you dumb fuck

Actually, we have NO idea if you're on holiday or not. All we could see was an average of 45 or so posts per day, which is insanity.

And if you're on a trip, can't you find something better to do than just post nonsense at UM.com? I mean, I only post nonsense in between doing some actual work, or late night when I'm under the influence, but not ALL DAY LONG!

And as for me being sarcastic? Perish the thought! You ARE lovely! And I'm NEVER sarcastic!

@markgugs: hahahah... now it's 139 :D

@LadyA: *SLAPPP* it's fucking NP thread, not "my sweet diary";)

np: Trauma - Crash Test: Live

whilst i realise its not my diary, i am also going to keep replying to people who are trying to argue my point, and its not really a holiday as such, im visiting my father who lives in a very remote area and spends all day in bed as he works by night, now its only 5:20 here so hes still in bed.there.i hope i have explained myself adequetly enough, and mark, you see why i dislike some americans when i het shit off them all the time??!!