Now Playing? NP

oh and that average is based on yesterday, when because the people i was talking to in the ultimate metal forum dont have the same chat clients as me, we were basically using the message board, if you check out "spiders i hate you" .is that all you people do, sit there in judgement.shame.

Originally posted by LadyA
...i hope i have explained myself adequetly enough, and mark, you see why i dislike some americans when i het shit off them all the time??!!

I give up. I don't know WHAT you're saying anymore! I used to know you, but you're a different person now!

Who's giving you shit? Either toughen up, or UM isn't for you. You can't just argue with every single person about every single thing. You're very combative, and damned if I can figuren out why. Is it because you're a woman, and you feel you have to be that way to be accepted?

You'll find I'm not a dick when people aren't idiots. Sorry, can't stand for morons, they just won't do.

well said. you kind of get used to having to argue your point living in the environment i do.women and "REAL METAL" dont really mix where i live.in this case i will apologise, and saying you used to know me?!?!?! youve known me for about a day, and most of that was trading childish insults at each other. fear not for after today, you'll never hear from my angry mouth again.you migh see me int he future, but you'll never know im here.

my beloved diary. i woke up today at 6:45 am. at work i was at 7:50. i eaten breakfast and then i came in UM. it was fucking hot, so i can't work hard. i posted and posted... until 4 pm, when i left work... i came in home at 5 pm and came in UM again. and now i posting, posting, posting... :D

np. Taetre - The Art

whats with your change of heart anyway? yesterday or day before, you were ramming insults at me.....

I felt bad. And I'm somewhat a regular on about 25 forums here, so I felt like we were kindred spirits, or both losers. Take your pick. I just feel that you should CHILL and not be so combative all the time.

@Eldzik: :lol: That's some funny shit dude!

well im not a regular, just extremely bored today as i was yesterday, like i said im gone tomorow.to get back to my normal life.i just thought id use this ftime to catch up on a few bands sites and i found this, thought id contribute but all i find are idiots.(exceptin mark, he is quite honourable).

well im not a regular, just extremely bored today as i was yesterday, like i said im gone tomorow.to get back to my normal life.i just thought id use this ftime to catch up on a few bands sites and i found this, thought id contribute but all i find are idiots.(exceptin mark, he is quite honourable).

Suit yourself. I imagine I'm not the mark you're talking about. But anyway...at least tell me the woman in your avatar?