Now Playing thread version 4.0!

Snowy Owl

OSA Co-founder
Sep 12, 2005
A tree in Middletown, PA
On the Nightwish forum I run I found that this thread is a great way to share what you like and learn about other bands you may not know. If this thread is not OK, please take it down.

Without further ado...

King's X-"Flies And Blue Skies"

One of their best ballads off of Dogman.

Snowy Owl said:
On the Nightwish forum I run I found that this thread is a great way to share what you like and learn about other bands you may not know. If this thread is not OK, please take it down.

Without further ado...

King's X-"Flies And Blue Skies"

One of their best ballads off of Dogman.
No problem, dude! By all means!! Great thinking!! I had been thinking of starting this thread because of a one I've been participating on the PP forum. :)

Anyhow, I've been really digging the new Evergrey which has also put me in the mood for the rest of their catalog. I've also been checking out Pyramaze (since they're playing PP) and really enjoying that too! That's probably the top of my playlist right now.

Next!

Rick Pierpont said:
Oooohhh, LOVE that tune especially when paired with The Mirror!! And yes, Dream Theater does rule!

Masterplan - Sail On (getting ready for that Jorn Lande set at PP).

haha yes!!! masterplan rules!! i will be going to that as well, cant wait (god i hope they play sail on)

Victoria's Secret by Sonata Arctica

I wonder how much Matt has been listening to Devin Townsend lately...can we find a new album for him, please? :lol: :lol: I'm kidding.

Trivium-"The Decieved"

One of the bands that says "there is hope for US metal yet!" :headbang: