Now Playing thread version 4.0!

J-Dubya 777 said:
And?

MHFO - It still sucks! They STILL haven't topped Tyranny!

J-Dubya
Well... its OK. Parts of it have grown on me, but I think I can safely say what bothers me the most is hte ultra-thin production. Sure, its clear, but it just sounds so wimpy next to EVERYTHING else I listen too. Plus, while Mike is an excellent singer, I'm not really into his voice. He does have some cool vocal lines on the new one though.

Yeah, Tyranny is a pretty strong release. My favorite on that one is New World Order -- especially where DC Cooper sings!

Lacuna Coil-"Senzafine"

My favorite LC song. It's cool to hear them sing in Italian.

Rick-You like DC Cooper's singing? I take it you like Silent Force as well? He's a Johnstown, PA native.

Snowy Owl said:
Lacuna Coil-"Senzafine"

My favorite LC song. It's cool to hear them sing in Italian.

Rick-You like DC Cooper's singing? I take it you like Silent Force as well? He's a Johnstown, PA native.
Ahhh LC rocks!

Yes, I like his singing, but I don't like Silent Force. In fact, I'm not a big fan of most his bands, but I do like his voice. I tend to like the more technical, proggier stuff and I get bored easily with material that is as straightforward as his stuff is. I also enjoyd his appearance in Explorers Club.

As far as what's new playing?
the new Tool (might be the first one that I like enough to purchase), Hurt - Vol. 1 (OK, nothing mindblowing), still digging the new Evergrey and Pyramaze!

Rick Pierpont said:
Oooohhh, LOVE that tune especially when paired with The Mirror!! And yes, Dream Theater does rule!

Masterplan - Sail On (getting ready for that Jorn Lande set at PP).

Awake is such an awesome album! One of their best, IMO.

Snowy Owl said:
Odin's Court-"His Dark Materials" The DBF version

Who are these guys? Never heard of 'em! :)

One of there best tunes!!!

Been listening to Division in my car yesterday and today! Will be writing and sending you the review soon:)