Now Playing thread version 4.0!

No-Mercy said:
in school, but nonetheless...

Symphony Of Destruction by Megadeth! :headbang:
Awesome! I love that album!

eaeolian said:
Synchestra - DTB. I actually like this.

Matt, you can pick yourself up off the floor now. ;)
Matt?!?!?!? I tihnk I have to myself up off the floor! ;) Seriously though, I may have to check this one out based on your recommendation. However, if it sucks, I'll be forced to bill you for my time wasted. :lol:

Snowy Owl said:
I wonder how much Matt has been listening to Devin Townsend lately...can we find a new album for him, please? :lol: :lol: I'm kidding.

Trivium-"The Decieved"

One of the bands that says "there is hope for US metal yet!" :headbang:

Heard of Trivium, but not heard them yet. Something else to check out. Description?

I was listening to Into Eternity on the way home from work tonight. The only music playing right now is the music I hear in my head all the time! ;)

Snowy Owl said:
That is a very dark and chilling album! I love it!

So do I! I pretty much like all of them!

No-Mercy said:
Paradist Lost: Chapter 3 by Odin's Court

Great choice, young man! ;) Great choice!

Snowy Owl said:
Amorphis-"Empty Opening"

I can't stop listening to this album!:headbang:
Never have gotten into them. Another new one for me lately is the newest from Nocturnal Rites (Grand Illusion). Sort of like Brain Storm mixed with Tad Morose (No-Mercy/Greg should love this one) with some awesome guitar work. Wish I could catch their set at Chicago Powerfest.

I love Tad Morose...I have this one album that has to be one of the best prog albums I have heard in a while...it's TM's second album called "Sender Of Thoughts" and it was before Urban Breed was vocalist. I listen to that one constantly.

Check your PM my brothers!, not to sound too pushy...but I want to know some things so I can do some more to get the word out. Wanna hear "Paradise Lost" on the airwaves? I can try and help...I am not a miracle worker, but it's a shot. :)

Now to try and score and interview with Images Of Eden and Division and some more awesome bands! Keith is checking out a Harrisburg based band called Umbra Within this weekend...I love this job!

NP: Molly Hatchet - Best of 25 Years Re-recorded

Yep, my rebel rock soul comes alive with the warmer weather, AND these updated versions sound killer!

J-Dubya