Now Playing Thread

This is my 4th time coming to this board tonight:erk: I'm boared out of my mind...

np:
winterfa.jpg

Nothing at all.

My laptop was stolen tonight. I'm pretty crushed. A lot of work on there is not replaceable. Film and music stuff. This sucks.

So far in this city I've gotten 2 laptops stolen, my (quite expensive) video camera, and all my CDs.... I'm just about over San Francisco.

Sorry, I don't know where else to let that out on this board ^_^.

Scourge of Malice said:
Nothing at all.

My laptop was stolen tonight. I'm pretty crushed. A lot of work on there is not replaceable. Film and music stuff. This sucks.

So far in this city I've gotten 2 laptops stolen, my (quite expensive) video camera, and all my CDs.... I'm just about over San Francisco.

Sorry, I don't know where else to let that out on this board ^_^.

stolen from your house? or car? or in public or something?

Aarohi said:
Dido - Thank you
I have a hard time listening to some of her stuff that I've heard. I read that her brother produces her songs and he is a rap dj, which explains the hip hop vibe... Good song though.

I have been listening to Empyrium - Weiland, this morning, my first time hearing this band. Although I was partially asleep, this is a very good listen all the way through. I love the mood and the singing + acoustics are awesome :headbang: