Now Playing Thread

B00015U6E4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

metal_wrath said:
I have a hard time listening to some of her stuff that I've heard. I read that her brother produces her songs and he is a rap dj, which explains the hip hop vibe... Good song though.

Didn't know that. Dido comes nearest to any pop that I can comprehend as music.. and yes, good song, nevertheless.

Fungoid Stream - Celaenus Fragments (This CD is a Funeral Doom lover's heaven)

NineFeetUnderground said:
stolen from your house? or car? or in public or something?

From my house. Were getting new windows put it and this whole job has been really sketchy. The windows weren't fit in right and you can't even lock them. Our blinds had to be taken down to. I had a towel covering them but they don't cover them totally. Normally I would put my laptop under my desk or something but we were actually in the house, just in the living room. Someone just walked by, lifted up the window, and grabbed it. Fucking sucks. A guy came today to fix them though, but this shouldn't have been an issue.

Dream Theatre - Voices

Terrible, terrible band. I'm giving them a chance, though. I don't really like the singer, and the guitarist's solos are ridiculous wankery. The songs don't really have any emotion, either. I don't see what the big hype is about this band, they really are overrated. It seems as though they just want to show off and play as fast as they can. :erk:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Dream Theatre - Voices

Terrible, terrible band. I'm giving them a chance, though. I don't really like the singer, and the guitarist's solos are ridiculous wankery. The songs don't really have any emotion, either. I don't see what the big hype is about this band, they really are overrated. It seems as though they just want to show off and play as fast as they can. :erk:
Coming from an Ulver fan....

:Smug: