Now Playing Thread

catpower-cd.jpg

if you binge on a band too much in a little while, you may get sick of it later on. please don't do that to ulver or to any other band that deserves better :)

np: Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - Can't Take My Eyes Off You :)

a little grim to fall asleep to, i guess. i used to fall asleep to glenn gould playing bach's goldberg variations (both his 1955 and 1981 recordings) the most.

i am glad you enjoy mozart's requiem, though. you might want to try j s bach's st matthew passion, as well. it's a little lengthy (at least two and a half hours but you can find a cd of selections from the whole thing - emi has one with gönnenheim conducting, i like that one). definitely worth it.

Why thank you. I appreciate that.

And 'Denmarks answer to the Killers' actually sounds kinda interesting. I haven't heard the new Killers record yet. I'm assured it's good, but... 'When You Were Young' sounded kinda questionable to me. Meh, I'll hear it eventually.

after the dust has settled, i can definitely say that the first killers album trumps the new outing. not to say the new one isnt good...i beleive it is, but it doesnt have the consistancy or even just the overall enjoyment factor the first did for me.

regardless though, try carpark north...im sure you will appreciate them.

http://www.myspace.com/carparknorth