Now Playing Thread

the killers are an absoloutely boring act. completely unoriginal and forgettable. the worst thing about them is that they practically specialize in overproduced, sleek songs that are unbelievebly stupid yet for some weird reason, catchy.

a little grim to fall asleep to, i guess. i used to fall asleep to glenn gould playing bach's goldberg variations (both his 1955 and 1981 recordings) the most.
Yeah, I have been listening to funeral music when I fall asleep lately, including Funeral - Tragedies...
i am glad you enjoy mozart's requiem, though. you might want to try j s bach's st matthew passion, as well. it's a little lengthy (at least two and a half hours but you can find a cd of selections from the whole thing - emi has one with gönnenheim conducting, i like that one). definitely worth it.
cheers. I will put that on my list. :)

you're missing the point and you know it :)

no. the point is i listen to plenty of ambitious, creative, inspired and emotive music. once in a while i want something catchy and surface deep that is well crafted and catchy with decent replay value. youre acting like you can either listen to king crimson or britney spears. stop being a fucking knob.

and you know it.

Areknames%20-%20Love%20Hate%20cover.jpg

Has anyone else heard of these guys? I just found their site and downloaded their sample mp3s. I like it.