Now Playing Thread

s1482034.jpg

Ok, I just heard Sun 0))) for the first time, and by god do i ever feel it appropriate to say SHIT! I am sorry for anyone who likes this band, i do not mean to offend you or anything but... HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT MUSIC?!?!? I stopped the song 10min in (Cry For The Weeper) because i was listening to the same riff. I'm sorry... i don't like this band. Ghey beyond words. No talent. /end rant

Ok, I just heard Sun 0))) for the first time, and by god do i ever feel it appropriate to say SHIT! I am sorry for anyone who likes this band, i do not mean to offend you or anything but... HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT MUSIC?!?!? I stopped the song 10min in (Cry For The Weeper) because i was listening to the same riff. I'm sorry... i don't like this band. Ghey beyond words. No talent. /end rant

But it's so nice to go to sleep to :). Hm, that doesn't sound like a bad idea for tonight.

I've been trying to get through the Camel discography lately, which I've learned can be quite a minefield due to their frequent attempts at becoming more 'mainstream' - *sigh*. Nothing compares to the first two albums - pure genius. They went straight to shit in the late '70s, though.

Current one I'm listening to is Harbour of Tears - pretty generic soft rock basically.

+1.

Hate those bands, they make me ill. Khanate are worse though.

It's called drone music for a reason, and not many people are into it. I happen to enjoy it.

Anyway, Immortal - Unholy Forces Of Evil