Now Playing Thread

the_3_toed_sloth said:
I guess more than 6 words in a row must confuse you. Heres a handy asian movie guide for you: Drunken Master > Hero > Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter..And Spring > House of Flying Daggers

np: Jethro Tull - Aqualung
hero is indeed good. i'm still looking for that soundtrack.

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...And Spring was such a strange movie. It was good and it had complex underlying themes, but it was just so weird and depressing to watch. Especially that part about the woman with the purple cloth around her head.

Prognostic said:
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...And Spring was such a strange movie. It was good and it had complex underlying themes, but it was just so weird and depressing to watch. Especially that part about the woman with the purple cloth around her head.

Depressing?! I dont understand how anyone can feel depressed after that movie. Unless you seriously miss the point (no offense). I love how you are never quite sure what time period the movie takes place in...its like it was cradled within its own little perfect bubble, where the world and all its problems and conflicts cannot touch.

np: PT - Deadwing.

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Depressing?! I dont understand how anyone can feel depressed after that movie. Unless you seriously miss the point (no offense). I love how you are never quite sure what time period the movie takes place in...its like it was cradled within its own little perfect bubble, where the world and all its problems and conflicts cannot touch.

np: PT - Deadwing.

wtf haha, i asked the the first guy that mentioned it, what he was talking about. what is the movie title?

<crimson> said:
wtf haha, i asked the the first guy that mentioned it, what he was talking about. what is the movie title?

Hahahha, sorry. The title is "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...And Spring". Very good movie, but just make sure you're not wanting a kung fu movie or something like that...well, ok, theres one kung fu training scene, but its more one of those inner peace deals.

np: My fingers mashing the keyboard in frustration at my stupid lecturer, who wants me to print out several hundred pages, which i KNOW she wont even look at.

np:
cover392_10477.jpg