Now Playing Thread

bangadrian said:
human, individual thought patterns, and of course sound of perseverance. also i have symbolic on my computer, but i haven't listened to it yet. i think human's my favorite of the 3 i've heard

btw it's hilarious that we have these horrible arguments on some threads, and friendly conversations on others. i guess it just goes to show how impersonal the internet is

well listen to Symbolic tomorrow or something, it's my 2nd or 1st fav death cd, it rules. also, check out Spritual Healing, i like that more than Leprosy, but the first 3 albums are kinda different than the albums you have.

yeah, i was thinkin about that before too. i have no problem with you, ya seem like a cool dude, and disagreeing on some things and bitching to each other is normal...on the internet nonetheless haha.

well well so deliverance has gone back to deliverance, but what does this mean for my sig, i guess someone else will get the credit :erk: :erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk::erk:

deliverance said:
i like the idea of posting a pic of the album cover, but this is one of hte downfalls of it..i have no idea what album that is, band name impossible to read

Here we go, post the cover art AND the song, artist, album name.

Like this.

Song: Manic Aeon
Artist: Sirenia
Album: At Sixes and Sevens
Cover Art
02_at_sixes_and_sevens.jpg

This album owns.

NeverIsForever said:
Avenged Sevenfold - City of Evil

Can someone explain the appeal of metalcore to me? I seriously can't find any good reason to listen to it, but it's still insanely popular. I must be missing something...

NP: Moonsorrow - Verisakeet