Now Playing Thread

Opeth - Moonlapse Vertigo

Despite having owned Still Life for 7-8 years i´m just now starting to realize how good it is.It´s always been my least favourite but i´ve listened to it very much the last few days and it´s suddenly growing on me for some reason.

Haha, yeah, I guess. Yesterday was good, although afterwards we watched some lame comedy show instead of listening to music. :erk: 'Twas good though.

np: Camel - You Make Me Smile

Weed does indeed make most music much better.. But i have certain moments with certain bands.. Negura Bunget's Om being one of the most memorable - was listening to it on my xbox 360 with the visualisations on.. And my my.. Good times were had!

Glad you had a good time! I cannot wait to go back to Holland, i plan on investigating Haarlem next.

Thom Yorke - Analyse

Weed does indeed make most music much better.. But i have certain moments with certain bands.. Negura Bunget's Om being one of the most memorable - was listening to it on my xbox 360 with the visualisations on.. And my my.. Good times were had!

Glad you had a good time! I cannot wait to go back to Holland, i plan on investigating Haarlem next.

Thom Yorke - Analyse

Haha, nice. :lol: Well, have fun when you get here!

np: The Future Sound Of London - Antique Toy

Haha, nice. :lol: Well, have fun when you get here!

np: The Future Sound Of London - Antique Toy

Oh man, i went to Amsterdam recently.. Considering it's the capital, it was amazing - far better than London for sure. Much less busy, much prettier and so on.. I am planning on checking out Haarlem as it's meant to be nicer, quieter, cheaper and so on.. Weather wise Holland was identical to England.. A bit murkier due to being below sea level, but i honestly didn't want to leave. I may move there in a couple of years, this country is too expensive and i'm sick of it.

Black Sun Empire - B'Negative (Illskillz remix)

Oh man, i went to Amsterdam recently.. Considering it's the capital, it was amazing - far better than London for sure. Much less busy, much prettier and so on.. I am planning on checking out Haarlem as it's meant to be nicer, quieter, cheaper and so on.. Weather wise Holland was identical to England.. A bit murkier due to being below sea level, but i honestly didn't want to leave. I may move there in a couple of years, this country is too expensive and i'm sick of it.

Hehe, I was in Amsterdam too about ten days ago (we smoked a waterpipe in a lounge café, among other things, haha). Cool that you like it here! I've been to London once, a really nice city (from a tourist's perspective at least) but yeah, it's expensive. The weather is indeed identical sadly, I could do with a little more sun. Apart from that, Holland is quite a great place to live I guess. I haven't been to Haarlem often though, so I can't say much about it.

np: Loreena McKennitt - Mummer's Dance