Now Playing Thread

Listened to that new Mars Volta album and its the same cocksucking festival of disgusting music. As if the singer wasn't already bad enough, now he basically sounds like a baby version of mickey Mouse being sexually abused.

Mars Volta: a bunch of ass-clowns playing strident trumpet rock epileptic music. what a mountain of wet shit this band is.

Isole - Imprisoned In Sorrow

This singer sounds a lot like Åkerfeldt
Listened to that new Mars Volta album and its the same cocksucking festival of disgusting music. As if the singer wasn't already bad enough, now he basically sounds like a baby version of mickey Mouse being sexually abused.

Mars Volta: a bunch of ass-clowns playing strident trumpet rock epileptic music. what a mountain of wet shit this band is.
I listened to the album and thought it was getting pretty good until I heard the atrociously annoying singer. I haven't listened to it since.

+1. for total ownage.

2402ns7.jpg

fucking a million times better than anything else