Now Playing Thread

Subterranean Masquerade - Suspended Animation Dreams

Current Track: Wolf Among Sheep (Or Maybe The Other Way Aorund)

Sentenced - My Sky Is Darker Than Thine

from back when they used to play good stuff instead of the later days' pop metal.

edit: I'm surprised North From Here isn't considered the classic it should be. Most fans of Cynic, Atheist, Pestilence and "Necroticism" era Carcass would probably like this album, to me it's better than any of those bands' albums... much more atmospheric, progressive, melodic and evil.

From Sentenced i heard the more recent stuff, like Crimson, Cold White Light(??) and another album that i don't remember the name. I though it was all really horrendous. Cliché, dull and poppy at best.

From Sentenced i heard the more recent stuff, like Crimson, Cold White Light(??) and another album that i don't remember the name. I though it was all really horrendous. Cliché, dull and poppy at best.

Yeah, the later stuff sucks hard. I don't know what went into them, the first two albums are great death metal and the third is alright too, a more original style but also more straightforward and uneven songs. I recommend you try to find North From Here, it's well worth the trouble.

Found this on youtube:
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=CSK4r61TGkw[/ame]

np. Kate Bush - Night of the Swallow