Now Playing Thread

I've been meaning to say this for ages, love the avatar, The Fountain is incredible.

Cheers! I am absolutely in love with that movie, and even more so the soundtrack. I can play them both (and I have) over and over again.
Can't say I'm a fan of the band in your av, though, sorry... I tried, didn't click.

NP: Thurisaz - Circadian Rhythm

current track: Fading Dreams

Cheers! I am absolutely in love with that movie, and even more so the soundtrack. I can play them both (and I have) over and over again.
Can't say I'm a fan of the band in your av, though, sorry... I tried, didn't click.

NP: Thurisaz - Circadian Rhythm

current track: Fading Dreams
Fair enough Dso isn't every ones cup of tea. Nice one with Circadian Rhythm, I remember than being plugged here ages ago and heaps of ppl bagged it out, I thought it was pretty decent, their first Scent of a dream if you can get your hands on it is worth listening as well. Oh and the Clint Mansell ost is awesome. Big Aronofsky fan here.

Not bad, but I don't really find the album amazing either. The string/piano/whatevertheyare sections are interesting though.

Yes - Parallels
I found You are there gets gradually better, for me, by the 4th listen I adored it.
2 Frosties- I quite like Pi, nowhere near as good as what he does next, but a great first film.
GY!BE- Yanqui then Massive Attack- Protection

behemoth-at the left hand oV god

seems like i have the worst taste in this page except for kristopher!