Now Playing Thread

@ In My Time - What's that band in your sig. They look tr00!

NP: Novembers Doom - To Welcome The Fade

Current Track: Broken

NP: David Gilmour - Remember That Night (live)

This is on fucking television! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!

@ In My Time - What's that band in your sig. They look tr00!

NP: Novembers Doom - To Welcome The Fade

Current Track: Broken
haha yeah it is a pretty trOO pic, it's Akercocke. Who win, but are a bit Metull in that picture. I was listening to Words at the time and it was dominating so hard I forgave the Metulll. Wittr- Two Hunters then Drudkh- Blood in our Wells

^Was looking through D the other day and realized I hadn't spun Autumn Aurora in ages, I'd still say Blood in our Wells is their best but Autumn Aurora is pretty damn close. Forgotten Legends dominates as well. Looking forward to some news about their new one, which is still slated for 08. Estrangement was good, but a step down compared to most of their previous work imo. Hopefully the new one is back in form.

^Was looking through D the other day and realized I hadn't spun Autumn Aurora in ages, I'd still say Blood in our Wells is their best but Autumn Aurora is pretty damn close. Forgotten Legends dominates as well. Looking forward to some news about their new one, which is still slated for 08. Estrangement was good, but a step down compared to most of their previous work imo. Hopefully the new one is back in form.

couldn't agree more. :)