Now Playing Thread

I was actually planning my next purchase to be This Will Destroy You. How is it? Worth the purchase, or should I get the EP (which costs about the same but less tracks)?
Top Post-Rock iyam, I really like both releases, but I prefer the s/t a little more than the EP Young Mountain, but you can't go wrong either way. If I had to choose I'd say the s/t though.
Jesu- s/t then Between the Buried and me- Colours, which I haven't spun in months, looking forward to it.

opeth_353 said:
Such an amazing song, as well as Morphia.

Esoteric - Circle.

Christ, i was listening to this album with my mate when i had come up on LSA.. Such an amazing album and such an amazing band!

If you haven't heard them yet, try that Tyranny band I was listening to before. Very, very good Funeral Doom, made the hairs on my arms stand up a number of times.

Eluveitie - Tegernakô

On iTunes i've listened 14 times through, but it hasn't registered all of my iPod listens.. Which i'd guess would at least bring it up to 20-25 listens in full.. And then there's all the occasions i've listened to it when smoking up or tripping ahahah.. So i'd say probably about 30 times now. Yeaaaaaaah. and i've actually been trying to not listen to the album! My girlfriend's even commented about my esoteric obsession..

So i forced myself to listen to..

Black Sun Empire - Masquerade (Feat. SKC).

^Yeah I'd had a little difficulty in giving it a break. I forgot about Ipod listens as well, total would be around 20. I definitely think it's their best and by far one of the best albums this year.