Now Playing Thread

NP the tied for best metal of the year: Ihsahn - Angl, tied with the new Esoteric of course.

Ihsahn dominates

Asva- What You Don't Know Is Frontier, had their new one for a while, just spinning it now. If you haven't heard of them it's Drone/Doom in a similar vein to Sunn 0))). Next Asunder- Work will come undone.

Queensryche - Revolution Calling

Operation: Mindcrime is the best progressive metal album ever. PERIOD.

+1

It just doesn't get any better than the circa 1987-1991 Chris DeGarmo era Queensryche. Both in the studio and live during this period, they simply had no peers.

On that note...

NP: Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime: Eyes of a Stranger ftw! :kickass:

^St3phen u stOneR LoL drguz r 4 lozers. But yes Neurosis do destroy, I did Through Silver in Blood yesterday and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite, yes I know a sun that never sets rapes, but I'm feeling more for Through atm. And Ikuinen Kaamos are pretty good, leak god ffs leak their new one too please. Eluvium- When I live by the garden and the sea, then Ane Brun- A Temporary Dive.

But yes Neurosis do destroy, I did Through Silver in Blood yesterday and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite, yes I know a sun that never sets rapes, but I'm feeling more for Through atm.

Yeah Through is my favourite too, though recently I've been spinning Given To The Rising a lot, such a good album

Giving some records a new chance today. Now playing Magyar Posse - Random Avenger, don't like it as much as Kings Of Time and We Will Carry You Over The Mountains. It's a bit repetitive I think, still some good songs on there. Next up is Kayo Dot - Blue Lambency Downward, which I also didn't like as much as the earlier stuff. Only gave it two spins so far, so we'll see.

Ulver - Bergtatt, and then Ulver - Nattens Madrigal

I'm on a HUGE early Ulver binge, can't stop playing the first three