Now Playing Thread

Giving some records a new chance today. Now playing Magyar Posse - Random Avenger, don't like it as much as Kings Of Time and We Will Carry You Over The Mountains. It's a bit repetitive I think, still some good songs on there. Next up is Kayo Dot - Blue Lambency Downward, which I also didn't like as much as the earlier stuff. Only gave it two spins so far, so we'll see.
I've been looking for We will carry you over the mountain for ages. I like Kings of time moreso as well. Agreeing on Kayo Dot as well, I finally got around to spinning their new one, not as good as the previous two. Pink Floyd- Animals, were critics deaf around the time this album came out? How did the previous 3 all get 10/10 5/5 amazing, incredible, fantastic and this one get a mixed response? It has to be one of the most underrated albums hands down tbh. Next Star of Ash- Iter.Viator.

Just finished listening to Metallica - Blackened
Justice has to be their best album. Hopefully they play some of it when they come to my neck of the woods in October. They will probably only play One. Oh well, at least Down is opening for them. I hope they blow Metallica off the stage!

Now listening to Mono's Walking Cloud and Deep Red... album