Now Playing Thread

Iron and Wine's the Creek Drank the Cradle. I'm waiting to purchase Endless Numbered Days, so I can only say that of his full lengths, this is just in front of Shepherd's Dog. Just.
1- Our
2- Cradle
3- Shepards
4- Woman King
5- The Sea
6- In the reins
^Iyam. But it all obviously destroys. If you get a chance to listen to his b-sides and exclusive itunes ep makes sure you do. Actually I can put all his b-sides in a .rar and link you if you like. Some of it is pretty rare so I don't mind throwing it your way.
Ved Buens Ende- Written in Waters, then Jethro Tull- Heavy Horses.

i'm currently making my way to a randomized playlist containing:

Behold ... the Arctopus - Skullgrid
Opeth - Watershed
Nile - Ithyphallic
Riverside - Second Life Syndrom
Alcest - Souvenirs d'une autre monde
Hellsongs - Hymns in the key of 666 + Lounge EP
The Mars Volta - Deloused in the Comatorium
Bloodbath - Unblessing the Purity
Empyrium - Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Hmm, so far so good, I was actually expecting crap...

It has leaked? Ah, I see it's on DD. I have only heard those 30 second samples, pretty decent stuff compared to St. Anger (which is not a big feat in itself), but it made me interested enough to try the new album.

Now listening to those Deadwing b-sides that were released here and there on the Lazarus single and the Deadwing 2-LP version... I couldn't recall hearing of them before. So Called Friend and Half Light are pretty amazing.

NP: Riverside - Rapid Eye Movement

is it better than "second life syndrom"? i've just bought SLS and it is quite good, but most of the time i have the impression they could do better. it sounds like they could have made the music more sophisticated but didn't because a) they were lazy or b) they thought the audience wouldn't want it.