Now Playing Thread

I like all their albums, especially The earth is not a cold dead place. There shitloads of great post rock bands atm, but iyam they are one of the better ones, but there is better too though.
Led Zeppelin- Physical Graffiti, then Kraftwerk- Autobahn.

I'm kind of new on post rock. I kind of went from ambient and moved over to post rock if you know what I mean. Do you have any suggestions for someone who likes GY!BE, A Silver Mt Zion, Mogwai, EitS and God is an Astronaut?

Now I'm listening to the three Mogwai albums I own to try and find my favorite.

I'm kind of new on post rock. I kind of went from ambient and moved over to post rock if you know what I mean. Do you have any suggestions for someone who likes GY!BE, A Silver Mt Zion, Mogwai, EitS and God is an Astronaut?

Now I'm listening to the three Mogwai albums I own to try and find my favorite.

Sigur Rós, Magyar Posse, Red Sparowes, Russian Circles, This Will Destroy You and Yndi Halda are all great post-rock bands.

Sigur Rós
Red Sparowes
This Will Destroy You

Sigur Ros, I only own their latest and ( ), what are some of their better, early albums?
Red Sparowes I only own Aphorisms but have heard lots of their other stuff, just needed to purchase some stuff.
TWDY, I still need to find their S/T, only have heard A Young Mountain.

pink floyd - atom heart mother

amazing
The title is a major raper.

Agua de Annique - Air
What do you think of it? I spun it a few times it was good, but it didn't do a huge amount for me.

Kraftwerk - Computer World 2

Reaaaaally in the mood for kraftwerk.
Did you notice my Autobahn ey. Such a raper.

Sure, I will compile a list. But Mayp is on the money.

Phew, all the commenting over. Now, Matthew Robert Cooper- Miniatures, then Esoteric- The Maniacal Veil, this just occured to me this is the only album this year to get a 10/10 from me. Usually I'll have at least 2-3 by this stage of the year. 07 was so fucking insanely good though.

^I was trying to hold off dso for a little and have a break but Fas is mighty tempting. And yeah it doesn't seem like it will have much replay value at all. There's too much other music I'd rather listen to atm, so I doubt it will get a listen for a while.

List for Lightbulb. Along with what my arms your purse and cartas said check these out. There's also a post rock thread we made a while back which has heaps of suggestions.
Balmorhea
Bark Psychosis
Equus
Fly Pan Am
Gifts from Enola
Hrsta
Jakob
Mark Hollis
Mono
Pg.Lost
Set fire to flames
Seven Mile Journey
Sleepmakeswaves (pethical's band)
This Will Destroy You
The Winston Jazz Routine
Hammock
Klimt 1918 (their new album- Just in case we'll never meet again is partly post rock)
De La Mancha
Gregor Samsa