Now Playing Thread

^Really enjoyed it, after a first listen I was quite impressed. I'll let it settle a bit and spin it next time I'm in the mood. But I'm certainly looking forward to listening to it again. Your post on the previous page actually reminded me I have to listen to it. I got it a month or so ago and just kept forgetting to spin it. I kept reading around the place how good it was and it's name kept coming up then it was upped on DD and you mentioned it here so I finally got around to it. Promising act, that's for sure.

Cool, I hadn't really heard of it before I saw it on DD, but I'm also really enjoying it.

Listening to some Ulver - Shadows Of The Sun tracks atm.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (album)

About EitS, am I the only one who just found them boring? And it's not 'cause they are post rock, as I listen to other post rock too.
I like all their albums, especially The earth is not a cold dead place. There shitloads of great post rock bands atm, but iyam they are one of the better ones, but there is better too though.
Led Zeppelin- Physical Graffiti, then Kraftwerk- Autobahn.

Ved Buens Ende - I Sang For The Swans

I've only just discovered this band despite their album came out in 1995. Some excellent Avant-Garde/Post-Black Metal.

Cleansing - Wolves in the Throne Room

You were right, it's an AWESOME band. I might see them in Oct.

Ved Buens Ende - I Sang For The Swans

I've only just discovered this band despite their album came out in 1995. Some excellent Avant-Garde/Post-Black Metal.

Good man! VBE are fucking genius.. Written In Waters is a masterpiece and a favourite of mine.

Kraftwerk - Computer World 2

Reaaaaally in the mood for kraftwerk.