Now Playing Thread

^Whza dat 1 liek? Klimt 1918- Just In Case We'll Never Meet Again, on it's 5th listen, and it crushes, really, really hard. It's definitely a step up for them, very solid all round, if your into Post/Alternative Rock/Shoegaze or all 3 then this release is a must. Next Woven Hand- Blush.

Wrong Side by Strapping Young Lad. I just got their "greatest hits" album for the dvd and liner notes. It's a good selection of songs though. Love? is my favorite SYL song so I'm glad they included it on the album.

burden by opeth

might listen to friday night in sanfrancisco, its paco + al di meola + john mclaughlin live cd, good stuff

Wrong Side by Strapping Young Lad. I just got their "greatest hits" album for the dvd and liner notes. It's a good selection of songs though. Love? is my favorite SYL song so I'm glad they included it on the album.

If Love? wasn't included on a "best of" album by SYL, it wouldn't be a "best of" album by SYL.

Slowdive - Souvlaki Space Station

Need to listen to some israeli band, so I can understand better what Aviv tries to tell me.

Anyway,

Kings of Convenience - Riot on an Empty Street

Go on, bash me.

I used to listen to KoC quite abit, very Nick Drake-like. It's good stuff.

Spawn Of Possession - Hidden In Flesh