Now Playing Thread

Ane Brun is fucking awesome. All three of her albums are great, he new one is her best iyam and a top 5 of the year. Jeff Buckley- Grace, it's been about a year since I last spun this, such a stupidly good album. Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago is up next, after all the buzz about how good this album is I think it's finally time so see what everyone's beating off over. Oh and I like Kings of Convenience and Riot is their best.

^Really enjoyed it, after a first listen I was quite impressed. I'll let it settle a bit and spin it next time I'm in the mood. But I'm certainly looking forward to listening to it again. Your post on the previous page actually reminded me I have to listen to it. I got it a month or so ago and just kept forgetting to spin it. I kept reading around the place how good it was and it's name kept coming up then it was upped on DD and you mentioned it here so I finally got around to it. Promising act, that's for sure.

Ended up spinning Negura Bunget - Om after Reverend Bizzare.

Now Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters then Ne Obliviscaris - The Aurora Veil.
Black metal binge came back.

Would you recommend wolves in the throne room? They were featured at a local record shop I visit.

don ross - loaded, leather, moonroof

honestly this guy is the best musician i have ever heard

Last edited by a moderator: