Now Playing Thread

I listened to them on myspace ages ago, but I didn't save them. Wanted to wait to listen to it all together. Leak god is being his usual cunt self, though I have a feeling he is going to let up soon. Hopefully for the SW solo album and even moreso for Bunget!

Deathspell Omega- Diabolus Absconditus. I would say dso are better than Opeth atm. But overall Opeth are my favorite metal band. But I honestly think dso are the first metal band I've heard that have a real chance at overtaking them. If they release another 1 or 2 releases either on par with Kenose and Fas or better I would say Dso are the best metal band hands down. Massive statement, but I honestly think they are going to do it. I mean they are gradually getting better IMO and I'd already say Fas is a top 10 album of all time for me. Next, basically have to play fas, dso hard on is way to massive to not do it.

Deathspell Omega- Diabolus Absconditus. I would say dso are better than Opeth atm. But overall Opeth are my favorite metal band. But I honestly think dso are the first metal band I've heard that have a real chance at overtaking them. If they release another 1 or 2 releases either on par with Kenose and Fas or better I would say Dso are the best metal band hands down. Massive statement, but I honestly think they are going to do it. I mean they are gradually getting better IMO and I'd already say Fas is a top 10 album of all time for me. Next, basically have to play fas, dso hard on is way to massive to not do it.

Damn, I should have gotten Fas instead of Kenose... I'll have to go back this weekend. :)

I got Fas! Wooo! I like it way more than Kenose. Wow... all the hype was right. This band is awesome. Most definitely the best "Pure" black metal band.

I got Fas! Wooo! I like it way more than Kenose. Wow... all the hype was right. This band is awesome. Most definitely the best "Pure" black metal band.

great stuff. DSO's popularity on these forums has skyrocketed in the past few months. fas is my favorite too, although SMRC has its jawdropping moments.

Explosions In The Sky - Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell The Truth Shall Live Forever

Current Track: Yasmin The Light

I just love this album sooooo much...