Now Playing Thread

I actually can't listen to music while doing other activities, i devote a whole time for it lol, i just wanna focus on it ! otherwise, i consider it as a soundtrack, nothing more :p

yea, I agree. if i dont focus on the music i risk getting burnt out and not even enjoying the way to it to 100% ...and the thought makes me feel sick :cry: and well yea, focusing on the music while walking or laying down in my bed in the dark before i fall asleep (i consider it the optimal way tbh lol) really takes the listening experience to a whole new dimension.

Can't do it when I'm walking. To busy thinking left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot - dodge dog shit - which foot was I on again?

^hahahah !!
^^ yeah same here, listening to music in the dark is almost perfect, especially to SCOTT WALKER !!! amazing ! but i hate it when i feel sleepy yet lazy to take off the headphone and sleep :d

One of lifes many trials and tribulations for sure.

As for Scott Walker in the dark - that fucking donkey! Not advisable if you actually have someone with you in said bed.

haha I agree !! i was watching a BBC documentary of SW the other day, he used a side of meat to record some stuff !!!! fucking weird, yet amazing, i've just downloaded his other work ! I think it IS advisable if you actually have someone with you in same bed :p

I also have a conspiracy theory that Scott Walker is Beck's long lost father.

scott.jpg

Beck.

beck.jpg

Scott Walker, circa 1969.

Heard a lot about this group that has been positive. Still not sure whether I'm going to get it though - just missing that extra something.

I found them recently and am really liking them. They are also very good live:

The quality of this video (the sound in particular) is not too good but you can still appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found them recently and am really liking them. They are also very good live:

The quality of this video (the sound in particular) is not too good but you can still appreciate it.

Yeah, I've been listening to the stuff up on myspace at work. I'm going to have to order it in though, but that ain't a problem. It has really grown on me.