Now Playing Thread

'dem andenken eines engels'? ...well, it's not exactly a song! i dunno if you like 'classical' compositions; though it isnt exactly calssical, it was written in ca. 1932 by alban berg and is basically a concerto for violin and orchestra. to me it'S just the best, most emotional, most awesome piece of music i've ever heard. so i encourage you to check it out for sure but there might be a good chance that you won'T like it and most probably ou will not like it after the first listen! ;) ...but go ahead and check it out (you might find it under the title 'to the memory of an angel' which is what the original german title means).

np: it's still playing :)

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
'dem andenken eines engels'? ...well, it's not exactly a song! i dunno if you like 'classical' compositions; though it isnt exactly calssical, it was written in ca. 1932 by alban berg and is basically a concerto for violin and orchestra. to me it'S just the best, most emotional, most awesome piece of music i've ever heard. so i encourage you to check it out for sure but there might be a good chance that you won'T like it and most probably ou will not like it after the first listen! ;) ...but go ahead and check it out (you might find it under the title 'to the memory of an angel' which is what the original german title means).
np: it's still playing :)

Thank you for clearing this up for me. You don't know me so it really exists a BIG CHANCE that I will like it, don't worry. :)
I'll try to ask someone to download it for me and as I said in the PM, as soon as I hear it, I'll let you know.

NP: Silence and a slightly happiness again. (it's not a song, it's a feeling)

Pinhead_br said:
4260037840789.jpg

Martyr - Warp Zone

great stuff

fuck yea! i cant find that album anywhere though, id love to buy it - incredible stuff