Now Playing Thread

Blackfield--self-titled

The Streets--"Too Much Brandy" (this is a song, not an album)--My nod to open-mindedness. Usually you could not PAY me to listen to rap/hip-hop. The music sucks and there is absolutely no depth to the lyrics. These guys are British, though. Between the accents and the slang (which is way different from the slang you hear in American rap), this is some seriously funny shit...

Cult Of Luna - Salvation....and it is bloody amazing! Its been a while since any metal has struck me as flat out brilliant as this cd does....anyone else here heard it?

ps. I have heard Isis, and as far as im concerned, this blows it out of the water.

the_3_toed_sloth said:
Cult Of Luna - Salvation....and it is bloody amazing! Its been a while since any metal has struck me as flat out brilliant as this cd does....anyone else here heard it?

ps. I have heard Isis, and as far as im concerned, this blows it out of the water.
really! hmm, i'll do myself a favor and check it out then. thx :headbang:

np: entombed - the truth beyond

np: Pink Floyd - Childhood's End

this album is really friggin good, those that haven't heard Obscured by Clouds, because you just thought it was a sdtk and wouldn't be too good, or whatever..get it, it's really awesome.

<crimson> said:
np: Pink Floyd - Childhood's End

this album is really friggin good, those that haven't heard Obscured by Clouds, because you just thought it was a sdtk and wouldn't be too good, or whatever..get it, it's really awesome.

Hey ive been saying that on here for months, I bet everyone will listen to you and check it out haha but not me.

Childhoods ends proves that Gilmour did contribute a considerable amount to Dark Side, that songs sounds like a demo for time, and his name is the sole name in the writing credits. Great song.

Porcupine Tree - Drown with me.

Cult of Luna - Salvation

A freind just gave it to me. Previously the only song I had heard from them was 'the watchtower', and I wasn't too impressed.

Pleasantly surprised!