Now playing thread

B0000076KY.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Ensiferum - Death Bringer From the Skies

New Ensiferum is awesome, I thought it would suck without Jari, but its great.

Pelican's City of Echoes

What do you think about this album? I have heard mixed reviews, but personally, I love it.

They did not carry on in the path of TFIOTWBTT, but went back to their early sound of thick groovey riffs. Not saying that The Fire... is a bad album, it's my favortie by them, but I did not expect them to go back to this sound at all.

What do you think about this album? I have heard mixed reviews, but personally, I love it.

They did not carry on in the path of TFIOTWBTT, but went back to their early sound of thick groovey riffs. Not saying that The Fire... is a bad album, it's my favortie by them, but I did not expect them to go back to this sound at all.

You basically summed up how I feel about this album with this post. This album is basically a more beautiful-sounding Australasia to me. I'm also glad that they picked up the pace a little bit this time around.

I'm actually listening to it again right now and the song I'm on is "Spaceship Broken: Parts Needed". I have listened to that song about 15-20 times in a row at this point and it's not wearing out its welcome. How anyone cannot be intrigued by the first minute and ten seconds? It's amazing.

You basically summed up how I feel about this album with this post. This album is basically a more beautiful-sounding Australasia to me. I'm also glad that they picked up the pace a little bit this time around.

Yea man, it is almost like The Fire... was just an experiment album. Test the waters of becoming post-rock. This is the natural forward progression from Australasia. Lovely album.