Now playing thread

6870225b9da005895bd00110._AA200_.L.jpg

wold - weeping goddess

just picked up this saskatchewan band's album "L.O.T.M.P.", i'm really liking them. has anyone else heard them?

Indeed. Check out their new album, "Screech Owl"-- it's even more abrasive, if you can picture that....

NP: Black Sabbath-- The Mob Rules

haha, the download :))) for that album was just finishing (the other wold album) when i read your post. i'm gonna see which one i like better.

NP: bob dylan - isis

Quo Vadis-Let It Burn. I used to hate first 2 quo vadis releases, particulairly the vocals, but now im startign to get into 'Day Into Night', the guitar is really catchy on that album.

Quo Vadis-Let It Burn. I used to hate first 2 quo vadis releases, particulairly the vocals, but now im startign to get into 'Day Into Night', the guitar is really catchy on that album.

ive really only been able to get into one quo vadis song - "dysgenics". ive always though that was an aaawesome song.

neurosis - the doorway

i've read negative reviews of that album, but i think it's really fun and good.

boris - huge
yea. i don't listen to reviews that much because they've been wrong*for my tastes anyways* so many times

A Day in Black and White - My Heroes Have Always Killed Cowboys
this is one of the best Emo Albums i've ever heard. right up there with As the Roots Undo. The Build ups are just amazing.

haven't listened in a few months. thought it was time again.

Primordial-End Of All Times

Off Topic** Does anyone know how I can change a URL address (link) to different words or to say soemthing but when you click it, it still takes you to the proper page? For example, if I have a link to a metal archives page that has my CD collection, but instead of posting the whole URL address in my sig I can change the URL to say "BurningWitch's Metal Collection", and in the end, when you click "BurningWitch's Metal Collection", the link still works and takes you to that page?