Now playing thread

Primordial-The Golden Spiral

And since this was on the page before where no one will see it I will paste it here.
Off Topic** Does anyone know how I can change a URL address (link) to different words or to say soemthing but when you click it, it still takes you to the proper page? For example, if I have a link to a metal archives page that has my CD collection, but instead of posting the whole URL address in my sig I can change the URL to say "BurningWitch's Metal Collection", and in the end, when you click "BurningWitch's Metal Collection", the link still works and takes you to that page?

Does anyone know how I can change a URL address (link) to different words or to say soemthing but when you click it, it still takes you to the proper page?
Pretty simple, BurningWitch. In the code, you'll see the URL twice; once between square brackets and inverted commas, once in between the codes with the square brackets. Change the latter to whatever it is you want people to see but leave the URL between the inverted commas unchanged.
Hope that makes sense, but if you're fooling around with the codes in here, it probably should.

Primordial-The Golden Spiral

And since this was on the page before where no one will see it I will paste it here.
Off Topic** Does anyone know how I can change a URL address (link) to different words or to say soemthing but when you click it, it still takes you to the proper page? For example, if I have a link to a metal archives page that has my CD collection, but instead of posting the whole URL address in my sig I can change the URL to say "BurningWitch's Metal Collection", and in the end, when you click "BurningWitch's Metal Collection", the link still works and takes you to that page?

PHP:
[URL="http://www.yourwebsite.com"]your cd collection[/URL]