Now playing thread

Letum said:
Both While Heaven Wept and Solstice are awesome bands! I don't know anything about the members' attitudes, perhaps that's sometimes better. =)
Very true. I learned about Solstice through their demo "MCMXCII" and immediately loved their stuff. The CDs are very powerful as well.
In a way, I wish I hadn't read that interview where Rich was rambling on and on. No-one's perfect of course but I generally dislike people praising themselves into the sky. False modesty is just as bad of course, however patting your own back is a bith pathetic imho.

Woods of Ypres - Against the Seasons

...and I ain't tellin' no lies. It's in a cycle, just having been preceded by Shape of Despair "Illusion's Play" and to be followed by Ajattara "Äpäre". Good company, eh?

DeathBlade said:
Warbreed - So Cry Havoc

Really enjoying this anyone else heard them?
I went and downloaded what they have on offer on their (quite good looking and accessible) site. I must say they have a good sound and approach to the music as well as an interesting concept going for them. I understand they find it a bit annoying having to place a disclaimer regarding the content of their lyrics on the site, but then again that's what you get this day and age for playing with fire in a way. And it's good to know what they state in said disclaimer, too.
That's definitely a good bunch of songs they've put together there - an enjoyable listen! Thanks for sharing, DeathBlade.

matt schrauben said:
I was just burning awesome songs to a cd for a presentation on heavy metal that i have to do in school tommorrow for an exam. That's right my school kicks ass.
Haha, I remember doing a presentation on Metallica with a class mate for our English course back in the days. That was fun, too. (Of course I'm talking about the pre-Load days...)