Now playing thread

Moonsorrow - Verisäkeet

N-ice! ;-)

I'm bound to get me that pretty good looking T-shirt when they play here next month, too. I don't like their logo but the rest of this particular "Born of Fury" design is erm, at the risk of sounding like a teenage girl... awesome!
I noticed they have beanies/toques/mütze as well. I wonder if they'll bring them along for their merch stand. 8-D

Wolven Ancestry MP3s

Pretty grim or dare I say... n-ice!
I hear they have an upcoming release on that wicked label Krankenhaus Records. :) Now there's something to look forward to. In the mean time, I'll stick to these MySpace tunes of theirs.

Renegade46n2 said:
Man Opeth is awesome live.
Why don't I have a hard time believing that? :) I yet have to purchase their latest album, though. It was sold out when I was at the shop the other day, dammit! Then again, I spent plenty of money yet again...

NP: ThanatoSchizo - Insomnious Nightlift

verderf_lf said:
Wolven Ancestry MP3s

Pretty grim or dare I say... n-ice!
I hear they have an upcoming release on that wicked label Krankenhaus Records. :) Now there's something to look forward to. In the mean time, I'll stick to these MySpace tunes of theirs.
Thanks lot for the link man! These guys are fucking good! I love it! Im difinitly buying this album, when it comes out! :kickass:

Agalloch - Falling Snow