Now playing thread

:kickass:!

I started reading the first book in the series but I'm too lazy to get through it - and knowing there are 10 more books is not exactly helping me get through it either :lol:

Epica - Kingdom of Heaven part II

I haven't read the Malazan book of the fallen series myself either but I will get around to it soon I think because I just finished up on Joe Abercrombies first law series and all the stand alone books related to it that he has written so far and everyone says that the Malazan book of the fallen series is the best thing to happen to fantasy since Game of thrones so I will most likely give it a go. And yes I am a big nerd that reads fantasy books deal with it!

I haven't read the Malazan book of the fallen series myself either but I will get around to it soon I think because I just finished up on Joe Abercrombies first law series and all the stand alone books related to it that he has written so far and everyone says that the Malazan book of the fallen series is the best thing to happen to fantasy since Game of thrones so I will most likely give it a go. And yes I am a big nerd that reads fantasy books deal with it!

I can totally deal with that :oops:

I got about a hundred pages in but that was like a year ago. I will probably give it another try soon-ish, because of what I remember it was a pretty epic universe