Now playing thread

I can totally deal with that :oops:

I got about a hundred pages in but that was like a year ago. I will probably give it another try soon-ish, because of what I remember it was a pretty epic universe

I will go for either that one or the broken empire series by Mark Lawrence...the Malazan series have the advantage of being finished but it is still damn many books....the broken empire is so far only two books...

I will go for either that one or the broken empire series by Mark Lawrence...the Malazan series have the advantage of being finished but it is still damn many books....the broken empire is so far only two books...

I have not had the attention span to sit down and read for a while but I will keep it in mind :)

Cannibal Corpse - High Velocity Impact Spatter

I have not had the attention span to sit down and read for a while but I will keep it in mind :)

Cannibal Corpse - High Velocity Impact Spatter

If you haven't read The First Law trilogy then read that one...it was a long time since I laughed while reading about people being mutilated but Joe Abercrombie is awesome that way! :headbang:

Yep, I put that aside. some really great tunes. And it brings me memories of my rebellious teens. :)

a.aaa-Bad-ass-meme.jpg