Now playing thread

Many thanks, Martijn! I was actually in the far less famous Vancouver—Vancouver, Washington—which is the first city one hits when crossing the bridge between Oregon and Washington. I lived out there for a little over seven years, but the vast majority of my friends and family still live in Massachusetts, so I opted to move back for a variety of reasons.

The Pacific Northwest—both Vancouvers included—is gorgeous, though, so there's certainly a chance I'll move back there someday.
Oh haha, I had no idea there was another Vancouver :D I'd love to see it one day, I am still to make my first journey across the Atlantic.. :eek::cool:

Tomb Mold - Prestige of Rebirth

Oh haha, I had no idea there was another Vancouver :D I'd love to see it one day, I am still to make my first journey across the Atlantic.. :eek::cool:

I sure hope you get to make that trip someday! As you've heard/can imagine, there's plenty of stuff wrong here, but there are some majestic sights.

Speaking of travel: I actually just came back from a trip to Seattle for Northwest Terror Fest—even with last minute cancellations due to COVID, every day was fucking great—and my roommate in my hostel was traveling the entirety of the Americas. He's 33, from France, had been saving for twelve years, had just completed the Canadian trek when we met up, and will be traveling through December. Wild.

Reactions: MadTinus and rj rl
Loathe - Two Way Mirror.

I might be wrong, but if Stefan hasn't heard this somehow he might shit himself. Melancholy Deftones vibes through and through.

Torture Killer always come up with the simplest, yet greatest instrumentals :kickass::kickass: