NOW PLAYING thread

you must buy all nin cds now. I demand thee!

Haha, thing is, the last album I actually hated...and quite a bit as well. And, in fact, no NIN has impressed me in the past save for the amazingly kick-ass song from the Lost Highway soundtrack, The Perfect Drug. Ok, ok, Hurt was good...really good. But this new stuff, something about it man...just amazing.

Mono | Yearning

Haha, thing is, the last album I actually hated...and quite a bit as well. And, in fact, no NIN has impressed me in the past save for the amazingly kick-ass song from the Lost Highway soundtrack, The Perfect Drug. Ok, ok, Hurt was good...really good. But this new stuff, something about it man...just amazing.

Mono | Yearning
dude..the downward spiral is pure genius. very depressing and a great concept to match. also his last cd had some great songs( everyday is exactly the same and right where it belongs) seriously check those out. also the fragile is amazing, check out the great below. I think you need more of a listen before judging based on the great taste you have I wouldn't see why you couldn't see the beauty in almost all nin.

anyhow just got the new blackfield! listening to that.

:headbang: