NOW PLAYING thread

Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire

Songs for the Deaf is definitely in my top 10 favorite albums of all time.

The melodic death tag scares me, but I'll try them out :)
The accent is definitely on the doomy/melancholic aspect, it definitely does not have a 'melodeath' feel. It's melodic, but not in that way so to say ;) It's kind of a mixture of Rapture, Daylight Dies, Slumber and maybe some Katatonia. Maybe a bit faster is some parts, just listen to it! I just bought the CD on ebay.

NP: Slumber - Fallout

The accent is definitely on the doomy/melancholic aspect, it definitely does not have a 'melodeath' feel. It's melodic, but not in that way so to say ;) It's kind of a mixture of Rapture, Daylight Dies, Slumber and maybe some Katatonia. Maybe a bit faster is some parts, just listen to it! I just bought the CD on ebay.

NP: Slumber - Fallout

Yeah I noticed.. I just get really afraid of Gothenburg every time its "melodic" haha. But it was mostly doomish so I'll probably like it when I absorbed it

Arghoslent are a bunch of ridiculous racist shitheads, google any interviews with the band and you will see why. Their Death Metal is pretty sick indeed, it's fairly melodic but still raw, dynamic and evil enough to please any demanding DM fan. Pure riff-fest.